If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
We collect Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
1. To provide and operate the services.
2. To provide our users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support.
3. To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages.
4. To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services.
5. To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – our company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising – our company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. our company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. You can choose to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
SERENE offers to ship orders with help of the returnable and reusable packaging service
RePack (a brand of the Finnish company Plan B from Outer Space Ltd.). This service includes
the delivery of the order in a reusable packaging (the Packaging) and the delivery of a reward for
returning the Packaging to RePack. To deliver the reward SERENE shares with RePack the
customer’s email address and the individual identifier of the Packaging. RePack provides a
personalised web link directing at an online marketplace where the customer can select a
personal shopping voucher or similar offering. RePack provides the delivery of the reward web
link and of the shopping voucher as a processor on behalf of SERENE. Legal basis for the
reward communication is fulfillment of a contract as the reward is part of the services by SERENE.
RePack is obliged on data protection by a data processing agreement in accordance with
EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).